The best part of my job isn’t the travel, getting to talk to developers, or even drinking many different kinds of beer. It’s that I get to work with people doing some really fun stuff…….(well maybe that’s second to the beer). And this week they seem to have been on a roll so I wanted to share some things.
- Lee has been on a tutorial binge but his coolest one is a video tutorial on how to get started with the FLARToolkit so you can build yourself some augmented reality in Flash.
- Serge is cooking up a Flash Lite Twitter client that he’s going to do a tutorial around, which will be nice as a starting point for mobile development.
- Doug Winnie has an Adobe TV series on moving from AS2 to AS3 that looks like it’s going to be helpful.
- Christophe pushed out a really badass example of enterprise Flex with his Salesbuilder application that incorporates Ribbit’s APIs. All of the source code is there for you to check out.
- Finally, Greg Wilson blogged about a new version of Tour de Flex that includes some bug fixes and Japanese language support.
Kids have been busy. It makes me feel like a slacker.Tweet